hello

Options
I joined a few days ago and i have say i think this is terrific.

I am a young mother of three with my two babies being 15 months apart. I just started to see some changes in my figure when OOPS i got pregant again i blew up like a beach ball right away. Now that we are done having children i am very anxous to loose the baby pounds. Are newest addition is 2 months old and in the few months since his arrival i have really struggled with finding time to eat proper and exercise. With in the first 2 weeks i easly dropped 20 pounds but since then the additional 20 that has decided to take up residence on by hips and lower stomach has been a huge burden. I look forward to reading everyones advice and ecouragment throughout this new phase in my life.

Replies

• melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I joined a few days ago and i have say i think this is terrific.

I am a young mother of three with my two babies being 15 months apart. I just started to see some changes in my figure when OOPS i got pregant again i blew up like a beach ball right away. Now that we are done having children i am very anxous to loose the baby pounds. Are newest addition is 2 months old and in the few months since his arrival i have really struggled with finding time to eat proper and exercise. With in the first 2 weeks i easly dropped 20 pounds but since then the additional 20 that has decided to take up residence on by hips and lower stomach has been a huge burden. I look forward to reading everyones advice and ecouragment throughout this new phase in my life.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi, baby fat is always tougher than any other kind of fat. I had 4 children. Go to abcrunch.com and get a great menu 5 different menus, 5 shopping lists and what are you going to do for a workout?
  • melissac
    melissac Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    hi,

WEll for the last three weeks i have been walking for about an hour a day pushing both children in the stoller and then I do your basic strength training push-ups sit ups stuff like that. any sudgestions for things to do to shrink my hips are very welcome.