I challenge you, the next time you are bored...

Options
and want to eat, find one small thing to clean instead. We all have areas that could be cleaned better, all it takes is a few minutes to clean out a cabinet, wipe down a sink or some other small dirty area!!

Replies

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I need to be bored a lot at my house. I am trying to not eat just to eat like I used to. I used to eat a lot when I was bored. trying to make better choices.
  • Zombella
    Zombella Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I do this. I get bored very easily. I have two small kids though so something always needs to be cleaned haha :D
  • myricariddick
    myricariddick Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When I am bored and stuck to the house my current habit is always to clean. It's automatic for me so this works out! I actually forget to eat most times and then I end up eating too much too late in the day.
  • gohawkeyes2426
    gohawkeyes2426 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! Boredom is my calorie killer!! Any other ideas? I have depression and lately have been in a depressive episode. I need small tasks to take up my boredom. Cleaning that much sounds so exhausting to me
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, this works. I am always cleaning/sweeping/picking up something. Much better for you than channel surfing.