To lose 7lbs by july 15. Open group.

Options
2»

Replies

• betts21
    betts21 Posts: 7
    Options
    Down 5.5lbs!!! Whoooohhhhh I have another 7 to go in 4 wks! Time to focus! Hope everyone is staying on track! What is your driving force? Mine is my bikini for Spain/Portugal and to get back to my optimal weight that made me healthy & energized!
  • izzy214
    izzy214 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I too am trying to lose 7 pounds, but that's in 1 week: ohwell: Now that's aggressive or crazy! But I am here if you would like to buddy up. My past weight loss history has not been staller. But that's in the past. I am going to really try. So here is to our goals and I am here if you need a push.

Good Luck
    Izzy
  • Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • ilona1913
    ilona1913 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just restarted MFP and 7lbs by 7/15 sounds like a great first goal for me. I'm in!
  • izzy214
    Options
    Way to go Betts21! You are almost there:happy:
  • izzy214
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone
    I am off to a good start, I am still trying to figure out which diet will work best for me. I have tried them all and they work as long as I stay focused and keep with it. Today is my first day to committing to being healthy and losing. I know for the first couple weeks its going to be hard getting use to my new way of eating and kicking the SUGAR:ohwell:
  • betts21
    betts21 Posts: 7
    Options
    BIG WEIGH IN ON WEDNESDAY...Let's hope I am down not only in weight but also in inches & % body fat! Hope you are all doing great! I ran in the flooding rans of T.O. doing hills / running...felt great and not big lakes to conquer due to the rains. No excuses!