RED MARKS FROM DIET

I didn't really know where to post this, so I've also put it in the Chit Chat forum.
When I was younger I used to get pimples, due to hormones and also my diet. Now that I exercise and eat healthy, I very rarely get them - only when I stress. However, my skin is very sensitive, and when I do get one I have a lefotver red mark for a long time...I still have some from when when I used to get pimples.

I was wandering if anyone has had this same problem, and from experience knows of any remedies that have worked for them? I don't want to try a particular cleanser or moisturizer - as it took me FOREVER to find the one I have no that doesn't cause me to break out or dry up..Has anyone had any successful results from home remedies such as apple cider vinegar, eggs, lemon, etc? I'm just sick of going through so many things, and seeing no results :(

Sorry, I know this isn't about food or fitness or anything..but I didn't know where else to ask because this is really the only online-community I'm part of. And you all care about health and stuff so I trust what you all have to offer :)