You see your ex on a dating site

Options
soldiergrl_101
soldiergrl_101 Posts: 2,206 Member
What do you do? Say whats up and rid of the elephant in the room, or avoid the conversation entirely the next time you hang out haha

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Avoid.
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    My ex-husband and I saw each other on OkCupid and liked each other as a joke. It was funny.
  • Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    If she's my EX, why do I care?
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    You can kill him........with kindness but that's just a thought
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options
    My ex-husband and I saw each other on OkCupid and liked each other as a joke. It was funny.

^^ Thats the site... I was asked to Like him that we are a 90% Match and I was going to hit "Like" to be funny...but then I thought just avoid it all together so it doesnt become weird
  • daydreams_of_pretty
    daydreams_of_pretty Posts: 506 Member
    Options

^^ Thats the site... I was asked to Like him that we are a 90% Match and I was going to hit "Like" to be funny...but then I thought just avoid it all together so it doesnt become weird

It's only funny if you're comfortable with being exes. I helped him write his profile and start messaging girls, so it wasn't weird for us. :D (Guys are so bad at messaging girls...)
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Keep moving on, because you're over it. Right?
  • soldiergrl_101
    Options

It's only funny if you're comfortable with being exes. I helped him write his profile and start messaging girls, so it wasn't weird for us. :D (Guys are so bad at messaging girls...)

We have been friends long after we were exes, I just dont want the "like" hehe to get misconstrued for rekindling

• shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    ended things poorly with all my exes so i'd def avoid.

What do u mean ended thing poorly?
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Avoid the topic w/him. But show his profile to all my girlfriends and laugh hysterically at his goofy pictures, highlight and circle, "honest, likeable, fun, friendly." laugh some more. Get a GF he doesn't know to Favorite him, chat with him, get him interested, set up a time to meet then stand him up. HAHA.

Wait.. Wow.. Angry much?? That sounds terrible... bawwwhaaa. >:) LOL.
  • soldiergrl_101
    edited June 2015
    Options

Were you a cheater lol

• soldiergrl_101
    Options
    slimzandra wrote: »
    Avoid the topic w/him. But show his profile to all my girlfriends and laugh hysterically at his goofy pictures, highlight and circle, "honest, likeable, fun, friendly." laugh some more. Get a GF he doesn't know to Favorite him, chat with him, get him interested, set up a time to meet then stand him up. HAHA.

Wait.. Wow.. Angry much?? That sounds terrible... bawwwhaaa. >:) LOL.

Haha sounds like an awesome idea, but if i click on his profile it shows him - damit :(

• soldiergrl_101
    Options

Were you a cheater lol

yeah I was. it is what it is. always happened when the relationship was crashing and burning anyhow. one of them was here on MFP too and it was a big ordeal after we split.

My friend met a bunch of people on this site, I called him a MFP **** for a while...but he ended up just marrying a chick he met on here. Way to go MFP

• soldiergrl_101
    Options
    My ex husband now has a boyfriend so I wont be marrying anyone from MFP anytime soon lol