any at-home zumba fans?

Options
2»

Replies

• megsi474
    megsi474 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Love Zumba 2 for the Wii. I look like a flamingo having a seizure doing it, but it's a lot of fun and I like that I can customize the workouts.
  • rshcraig
    rshcraig Posts: 53
    Options
    I've been trying Zumba at home on youtube :) I love it but I KNOW I look like that ridiculous picture lol. But its fun and I found some youtube videos of bigger girls so I feel more confident. I usually burn about 350-400 calories doing 20 minutes (using my heart rate monitor to tell me). Its fun but I'm still too out of shape to do more. I'll get there though.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I have zumba 2 and zumba core for wii. Love doing it but need to modify for bad knee. Have a great time and I purchased the DVD set too. Now to let the knee get better than back at it!
  • xoemmytee
    xoemmytee Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I've made a playlist on YouTube for zumba at home. I think it's a lot more fun if I'm doing it in a class though, the instructor keeps me motivated!
  • chokalte
    chokalte Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies can you recommend any good YouTube zumba videos?
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I'd love to try a class, but they are too expensive for my budget. I use the Wii and LOVE it!
  • avebklyn4u
    Options
    Agree
  • missarielbaby
    missarielbaby Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love doing Zumba! I haven't gone to the classes yet and currently have it on my Wii. I don't want to go to the classes mainly because I KNOW I have no coordination and it's probably hilarious to watch me from a distance, but it's fun and well worth it!