Options
13»

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    lol... i'm all talk :)

I know but I know you really mean it which is what makes you perverted lol

He is all talk. He sends pics of my junk to the ladies to lure them in, the runs away when they want more!

Wait...why does he have pictures of your junk again? :o

• mangrothian
    mangrothian Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has brought up yahoo or msn messenger. I miss all of my old personalised smilies.
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I can't believe no one has brought up yahoo or msn messenger. I miss all of my old personalised smilies.

yeah i used to have those too MSN was the best i hate yahoo and AIM lol
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I prefer zoom and Facetime
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Polite Notice

I've given this thread a bit of a clean up, please be aware that attacking another member (including but not limited to calling a member out as a 'troll') is a breach of community guidelines.

If you ever feel a member is in breach of guidelines please use the report feature found on each thread and reply within it.
    If another member simply gets on your nerves for one reason or another (we're all human here.. it happens!!) please just move on without replying to the member or comment!

Come on guys, keep things going in the right direction.. It's almost weekend, give a mod a break - rather hoping to curl up in my shell and sleep at some point!! (On a more serious note, if I have to do another clean up in the near future.. Warnings will be handed out for repeated actions!)

With respects,
    Adam, MyFitnessPal Moderator
  • shoppingmaniac86
    shoppingmaniac86 Posts: 2,067 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    The only comments I see erased are incogneato and that muscle guy