Need Friends Who Are Active On Here!

Options
It seems as though the majority of my friends have jumped ship here on MFP, and I need a new bunch who will hopefully stick around!

For those looking for someone similar to them as a friend, I'm 33 years old, no kids, gluten free (celiac), 5'10" and looking to lose about 35 lbs (then I'll reassess and see where I am vs where I'd like to be.) I log every day honestly and wear my FitBit religiously, and I promise to be supportive!

Send me a friend request and I'll definitely accept! :smiley:

Replies

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun.
  • sportjunky578
    sportjunky578 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I log in on weekdays only cause on weekends I do cheat but u can add me.
  • salaita1968
    salaita1968 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    friends are welcome
  • Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think motivation it's the most important thing in this crazy journey! Add me if you like log in daily with full support!
  • pineapple_peach10
    pineapple_peach10 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, no kids and also 5'10 :)

I try to log in everyday! Sent you a FR :)
  • BIGLeagueQ
    BIGLeagueQ Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    MFP is great so far. I've been fortunate enough to spend some time browsing through most of the site the past few days. I plan on using it everyday forward!!

• cinderella8744
    cinderella8744 Posts: 5 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm new on here. Plan to use this app a lot. You can add me.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Active, in maintenance, but not gluten free. Feel free to add if you like
  • MrsR130
    MrsR130 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am 29, active, no kids, and have 40lbs to go, and strive to log every day - I'll send you a FR!
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I log in through the week but I'm not a daily visitor. Weekends are bad and I hardly ever complete my food diary. I need more active friends to keep me accountable!!
  • mlt165
    mlt165 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 29 yr old mom, 5'8 and also looking to lose about 35lbs. Hope that we can motivate eachother to stay focus and reach our goal!! I will send you a friend request!