What's your favorite brand of preworkout?

Options
2»

Replies

• jessef593
    jessef593 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Nitraflex with added 2.5g of beta alanine and 1.5g creatine hcl. Most pre workouts contain very little of both of those, both being mainly responsible for increased muscular endurance and increased strength
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Balance Peak ATP before swim training.
  • JocelynDeshane
    JocelynDeshane Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I eat food usually. Banana, tuna, oatmeal, bagel. Whatever I can find early in the morning. Some dog food. I lied about that last one, that's not true.

The dog food must make you have so much energy! Haha jk
  • BeginnersBootcamp
    BeginnersBootcamp Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I take c4 because i workout at 630am before i eat and get energy from food. It gives me a nice boost and i make sure to drink lots of water and eat right after
  • LiveLoveLift48
    LiveLoveLift48 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    AdrenHERlyn cuts
  • Muldoon432
    Muldoon432 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    LABRADA Amino Thrust
  • gainwait
    gainwait Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    A strong coffee usually or some carbs eg, banana, oatmeal, brown rice with tuna, wholegrain toast with pb
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Citadel Nutrition Tier 1+ ..... with 16oz. of Monster Ultra Zero and two green tea pills = caffeine overload.
  • bostongrl13
    bostongrl13 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    MuscleTech Anarchy
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    DJMIKEY1 wrote: »
    I make my own.

What do you put in it?

^This...

Buy the ingredients in bulk and mix it with water, ice, and a flavoring agent like Mio or Crystal Light. You could also use Gatorade instead of water.

Here are some of the ingredients you should consider using, with the proper dosage:

System Saturaters (no pre-workout benefit, must build up in your system over time for benefits):

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine: 3-4 g/day
    Creapure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: 3-5 g/day

Pre's and Nootropics:

Caffeine: 200mg or preference preworkout
    Betaine Anhydrous: 2.5-3 g/preworkout
    Agmatine Sulfate: 1 g/preworkout
    Citrulline Malate: 6-7 g/preworkout
  • Emilia777
    Emilia777 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    I eat food usually. Banana, tuna, oatmeal, bagel. Whatever I can find early in the morning. Some dog food. I lied about that last one, that's not true.
    So no bagel?
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    DJMIKEY1 wrote: »
    I make my own.

What do you put in it?

^This...

Buy the ingredients in bulk and mix it with water, ice, and a flavoring agent like Mio or Crystal Light. You could also use Gatorade instead of water.

Here are some of the ingredients you should consider using, with the proper dosage:

System Saturaters (no pre-workout benefit, must build up in your system over time for benefits):

Carnosyn Beta-Alanine: 3-4 g/day
    Creapure Micronized Creatine Monohydrate: 3-5 g/day

Pre's and Nootropics:

Caffeine: 200mg or preference preworkout
    Betaine Anhydrous: 2.5-3 g/preworkout
    Agmatine Sulfate: 1 g/preworkout
    Citrulline Malate: 6-7 g/preworkout
    Thanks for this, it’s very helpful. I’ve tried a couple of pre samples and they fade around the 20 minute mark, so that didn’t do much for me. Not sure if they’re worth the monies at this point, but I do like the focus. Never felt the famed tingle - so sad.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Focus, energy, endurance, pump, etc... all benefits from specific ingredients.

The tingling comes from the beta-alanine, but it fades in a matter of weeks with continued use. It's actually quite annoying at first, but then you learn to like it.

Citrulline malate is a pretty cool ingredient that helps with endurance. It's derived from watermelons.