I need to lose at least 100 pounds! Any support would be great!

Options
2»

Replies

• bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • curvybikergal2015
    curvybikergal2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Always happy to accept new friends. :) more the better.
  • staylor7632
    staylor7632 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi TammyMayVargas
    I have my weight in kilos in my diary, but I have a similar amount to lose as you.
    Would you like to add me as a friend? I can't actually work out how to do this without facebook, but if you know how that would be great.
    Maybe we can motivate each other.
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I don't have any to lose by have lost about 175 depending on the day. I'll be friends with just about anyone, provided they're not a creeper. :D
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    lol, like the comment not a creeper.....I myself dont mind adding friends...this is only day 2 on here so I don't even know how yet....lol
  • AutumnCity
    AutumnCity Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also have about 100 pounds to lose. I'm new to MFP, but anyone can feel free to add me too. So far I don't have any friends here, but I'd love some with the same goals.
  • rickychel
    rickychel Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am trying to lose 100 pounds also. Feel free to add me.

Wishing you the best. We can all journey together.
  • vabniullga
    vabniullga Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Jen and I want to lose at least 80 pounds. Please feel free to add me as we all need to have a strong support system to be successful!!! :)
  • bcschulz
    bcschulz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm Brian and I'm on the same trip. I set out to lose a hunny and now I'm down 42lbs. 60 more to go. I'm accepting all friend requests. Support is good. My diary is open
  • teannap05
    teannap05 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it!!!! I'm on the same path, down 25, 143 more to go!!! We got this!