The woods are my gym.

Options
tebe05
tebe05 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone!
I've actually been a memeber of this community for quite a while already, but I've barely taken it seriously yet. Today however, I feel a strong need to finally get going.
I'm a 24 year old gal from Germany and I want to loose about 11 kgs. I live a mostly plant based lifestyle but suffer from frequent binges that caused my weight gain years ago in the first place.
Since I'm not much of a gym lover, I like to go for a run, bike ride or walk outside. There's a gorgeous forest near my home, so I'm planning on doing a lot of hiking and running and jumping and fooling around there.

I'm looking for a job right now, hoping to get a carreer in writing. Whenever I'm not writing, photographing, listening to music, reading or memorizing lyrics, I love to learn new languages (so just come and talk to me in Russian, Polish, German, English, French or Norwegian; I really need to practice, haha).

Yeah, that's pretty much it. I hope to find a lot of supportive people on here so we can do this together :smile: