Your new Quest flavour ideas?

Options
David_2015
David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
Hi all

I had a search but couldn't find any previous threads so wondered what your ideas would be for new Quest bar flavours?

I'll start with:

Salted Caramel chocolate
Jam Doughnut
Maple and Pecan pie

What are yours?

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Salted Caramel Chocolate sounds incredible. What about Banana Cream Pie? Or, Pumpkin Pie ;)
  • CPhelps89
    CPhelps89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I thought there was a Pumpkin Pie? Maybe i'm thinking another brand. Just discovered the Quest Cinnamon Roll bar....AHMAZING!!
  • sjrutherf
    sjrutherf Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Where are Quest bars usually sold? I am in the US and having a hard time finding them!
  • Ironmaiden4life
    Ironmaiden4life Posts: 422 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    sjrutherf wrote: »
    Where are Quest bars usually sold? I am in the US and having a hard time finding them!

The 7 elevens and Wegmans in my area are now stocking them, darn them as they are so yummy! LOL

Vitamin Shoppe have all the flavors and plenty of on-line options if you're really having trouble finding them.

• sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I just started making my own with fiber syrup, protein powder, and a flavor element of my choice.

I like the added texture of cookies or brownies when you crumble them into the mixture. If you whip something smooth into the bar, then you get that boring, homogenous texture.
  • CPhelps89
    CPhelps89 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Kroger has them.
  • sixxpoint
    Options

Groupon or bodybuilding.com
  • whmscll
    whmscll Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options

Trader Joe's just started selling them, if you have TJ's near you. Also REI (outdoors equipment).
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    Hy Vee (midwest) also carries them.
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    I just started making my own with fiber syrup, protein powder, and a flavor element of my choice.

I like the added texture of cookies or brownies when you crumble them into the mixture. If you whip something smooth into the bar, then you get that boring, homogenous texture.

I may need your recipe. I can't for the love of me understand the love for these quest bars. I think they're so gross!
  • ihaveeverythingineed
    ihaveeverythingineed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    key lime pie
  • sixxpoint
    edited June 2015
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »

I may need your recipe. I can't for the love of me understand the love for these quest bars. I think they're so gross!

The homemade ones tastes better and contain no preservatives :)

Video Instructional:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja30xjHyCfI

Fiber Syrup:

http://www.amazon.com/Vitafiber-Basi.../dp/B00TIX50OQ

or

http://www.amazon.com/Fiberyum-IMO-S.../dp/B00XQMAC48

Recipes with Fiber Syrup:

http://www.fitnesstreats.com/category/recipes/recipes-made-with-vitafiber/

Quest Bar Ideas:

http://www.fitnesstreats.com/2013/10/homemade-quest-bars-using-vitafiber/
    http://www.fitnesstreats.com/2014/01/more-homemade-quest-like-protein-bars/
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    alykief wrote: »
    Salted Caramel Chocolate sounds incredible. What about Banana Cream Pie? Or, Pumpkin Pie ;)

Mmmm Banana Cream Pie! How about Lemon Meringue Pie?!?

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,779 Member
    Options
    David_2015 wrote: »

Mmmm Banana Cream Pie! How about Lemon Meringue Pie?!?

They have a lemon flavor that tastes like Pledge (not that I've ever consumed furniture polish)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Before I begin, let me just say I'm so excited to try their new Salted Caramel and Banana Cream Pie Protein Powders they just released!!! If ANYONE tried them, PLEASE let me know how they are!!!

I would love to see Salted Dark Chocolate Chip Caramel Chunk, Cotton Candy, and something with Espresso Beans & Donut Glaze!
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Before I begin, let me just say I'm so excited to try their new Salted Caramel and Banana Cream Pie Protein Powders they just released!!! If ANYONE tried them, PLEASE let me know how they are!!!

I would love to see Salted Dark Chocolate Chip Caramel Chunk, Cotton Candy, and something with Espresso Beans & Donut Glaze!

So if I mix the Salted Caramel and Banana Cream Pie, will I get a Bananas Foster? o:)

• peaceout_aly
    Options
    key lime pie

YES that sounds so good
  • peaceout_aly
    Options

Banana Cream Pie protein powder exists?! Um, I need that in my life. My favorite flavor
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Peppermint mocha (dark chocolate and peppermint). <3
  • sixxpoint
    Options

Banana Cream Pie protein powder exists?! Um, I need that in my life. My favorite flavor

BPI Whey HD Banana Marshmallow Pie

It's regularly on sale at bodybuilding.com too!! I got mine buy one get 1 50% off.

2upqnb4.jpg