Anyone else on here trying to gain weight??

Options
Id like to meet anyone else who is struggling with weight gain besides myself!

Replies

• Sheblak10
    Sheblak10 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Been working on it for about a month now...it's grueling but i see results. Up 4 lbs. but people are telling me to slow it down and only gain 1/2 lb per week
  • y0chris14
    y0chris14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to this and im trying to gain some weight like you guys and ive gained about 6 pounds so far this helps me be on everything about my weight
  • taterfit
    taterfit Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Here trying to gain weight as well. I'm up over 6 pounds since I've been on here it's a slow process but well worth it I believe. Feel free to add me.
  • pegwarren50
    pegwarren50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    yay so glad to see im not a loner... just started watching my calories and trying to journal them here... I take in close to 3,000 a day but I have finally started to put on some weight while using Creon to help me digest more of my food... was 100 in December and today was 110! hoping to get back to 125 but would settle for 120!
  • johnreienriquez
    johnreienriquez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first month and i gained 2lbs. Still not noticeable visually though (except for the belly.. Oops.) You hit the gym? :)
  • celiacgirl1
    celiacgirl1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to gain weight for 2 years I have celiac disease not controlled by being GF. I've had to give up all grains legumes and most fruit.
    I have numerous other food sensitivities so my diet is very limited. I was vegetarian for 30 years and now eating fish and chicken. I'm doing the Specific Charbohydrate Diet (SCD) trying to heal my gut. I just can't seem to eat enough calories to gain.
  • pegwarren50
    pegwarren50 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    no haven't been able to hit the gym due to a bowel perforation cant do much exercise but I am doing horseback riding weekly and yoga