I'm male and I have an hour glass figure

Options
Hello everyone,

As you can see from my profile picture, I have an hour glass figure and I hate it. Are there any other guys that have a similar figure?

Replies

• LeanneGoingThin
    LeanneGoingThin Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't worry about it. The fat on your hips is prone to disappear as you lose weight and so will your hour glass figure.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    What're you worrying about? Looking mighty fine to me! :)
  • Jmeisalive
    Jmeisalive Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Not sure that you do...however perhaps if you concentrated on bulking up your upper body you would feel more evened out?
  • 7L551
    7L551 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Its natural, I suppose all males have it. BTW, you still look good and definitely better than last time
    Just keep on doing Cardio and tone up your body with weight lifting for mid and upper body.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Looks like your fat distribution gives you an hour glass figure, if you lose weight you will lose the hour glass figure.
  • donnie0010
    Options
    In some rare cases it is just genetics. If this is the case then it is not your fault. Some people(male) can be born with an extra x chromosome. If this is the case then you have one y chromosome(male) and two x chromosomes(female) you should only have one x and one y if you are a male. Thats just one small possibility of why this happened. All i can say is embrace it. I have had an hourglass figure for as long as i can remember and i love it. It comes with benefits. Most women think that it is attractive on a man and it can be beneficial in sexual activities. The best thing i can say is take a bit more time and think about it before you want to get rid of it. Think of the benefits to it.