Add me! came back after a not-needed break!

Options
Hello friends :)

I came back to my fitness pal after a much not-needed break. There was no reason for me to stop and i guess i just gave up. BUT I joined curves and am determined this time. My mind is focused and I CAN do this. I am looking for motivating friends that will support me and tell me to get off my butt!!! :))))

Add me if you'd like!

Replies

• Kimi103
    Kimi103 Posts: 9
    Options
    If you put your mind to it, you can do it! I know you can! I'm here for you. =)
  • janessanessa
    janessanessa Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Hello friends :)

I came back to my fitness pal after a much not-needed break. There was no reason for me to stop and i guess i just gave up. BUT I joined curves and am determined this time. My mind is focused and I CAN do this. I am looking for motivating friends that will support me and tell me to get off my butt!!! :))))

Add me if you'd like!

Welcome back! And congratulations on taking those first important steps. Curves is a great place. It is where I started, and lost a good chunk of my weight. It was close to work for me, so it was easy to go there on my lunch break. I would also be the youngest person there, toodling away as fast as I could on the exercise "boards" between the machines, doing high impact moves. I got in trouble so many times from the "trainers" for doing moves that we're in their book too high impact, but I just ignored them! It is what you make of it. :)