New member ready to get my body back!

Options
I'm 25 and a mother of four ages 5, 3,1 and 1 month baby girl. Ready to lose weight and do strength training. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

Replies

• russdev
    russdev Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp ... Four children I have one and think he is a hand full :)
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    mrsbeccacompton89 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Lol they are
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Wow ! I have five children , but they are so much older, you are so young to have 4 children so close together, must be exhausting. Feel free to add me for motivation.
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    Options
    I think I'm at the perfect age to have my children thank you. I actually have energy to play and take care of them. It is hard but not exhausting. I don't think you're the right fit to give me any motivation but thank you anyway.
  • DLinnell58
    DLinnell58 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Well, Im an old dog and my kids are grown, but I can still encourage! Add me if you would like!
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    Options
    With age comes experience!
  • Deafening_Silence
    Deafening_Silence Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I could use some motivation myself. Maybe we can help each other out. Add me if you like.
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    Options
    Hey there! I could use some motivation myself. Maybe we can help each other out. Add me if you like.

I added ya!
  • Eluveitie85
    Eluveitie85 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and a mother of four ages 5, 3,1 and 1 month baby girl. Ready to lose weight and do strength training. Feel free to add me as a friend :)

cool,im in the same boat.. 29, mother of 3 ages 8,9,13 add me!

• Yamil0507
    Yamil0507 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new at this, never really joined any type of support group for weight loss. I'm 34 and have a 5 year old and a 6 month old. I've been in diets for years, lose weight and gain it right back. I'm determined to stop being on "diets" and just start a healthy eating habits. I being motivated by others and me motivating others will be a great help. Looking forward to it.
  • mrsbeccacompton89
    Options
    Yamil0507 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm new at this, never really joined any type of support group for weight loss. I'm 34 and have a 5 year old and a 6 month old. I've been in diets for years, lose weight and gain it right back. I'm determined to stop being on "diets" and just start a healthy eating habits. I being motivated by others and me motivating others will be a great help. Looking forward to it.

I will help any way I can! I don't want to be stuck on diets either. I've tried pills before while working out but they made me sick so I stopped.