Im 295 and looking for friends

Options
Hey, Mfp. I am currently 295 down from 325. I am looking for friends to help me stay motivated and for me to motivate them. I log daily. Add me

Replies

• kMcMahan2010
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started around 330 lbs and am down to 286 lbs so we are pretty close starting weight and current weight wise. :)
  • sandieecakes
    Options
    I'm right at 300 my highest weight ever. Just started here on mfp. I'd be glad to be ur friend!
  • 1fitchick00
    1fitchick00 Posts: 155
    Options
    Feel free to add me I would love to help you stay motivated!!
  • Kayla_292to165
    Kayla_292to165 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I started January 1 at 292 pounds. I'm down to 239....Still have a was to go to get to my goal of 165 but I could use some more active buddies on here!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Well I'm not to that goal yet but hopefully soon, that is my 1st goal under 300. Current weight 323 started at 355 you can add me
  • stark71
    stark71 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. I started out at 236 and am now 211. Having friends on here that motivate and inspire has mad a big difference on my weight loss :-)
  • InnerLeo
    InnerLeo Posts: 4
    Options
    Having maxed out my scale at over 310 pounds myself, I hear your call for weightloss companionship. I have sent you a friend request.
  • RichardDickCobb
    RichardDickCobb Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Glad to be your friend and sharing healthy information related to diet and weight control/loss.

Regards,

• dnunny70
    dnunny70 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! A few years ago I was about 300; I'm at 285 and I know I'll be for a long haul.
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, as anyone can. I was 291 & today I am 262 :-) Let's keep each other motivated. Happy Losing
  • treefeller
    Options
    add me as your friend:smile:
  • treefeller
    Options
    Add me as a friend:smile:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 302 and am now down to 285. You can never have too many friends or too much motivation!!
  • cherryd69
    cherryd69 Posts: 340
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i was 224 (222 dependant on where were traking from) im now down to 212
  • Amalthea_Rose
    Amalthea_Rose Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I started a month ago at 316 and have made it to 304 as of my weigh in last week .. feel free to add me and we can motivate each other ^_^
  • treefeller
    Options
    Add me as a friend:smile:
  • Chubby_never_again
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I joine MFP a few days ago and my current weigh is 131.4 kg ( + - 289lbs).
  • wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! I'm around 325 now, and can't WAIT to be below 300 XD Anyone else can add me, too =P
  • sayeamae
    sayeamae Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck. I'll add you. Help in reaching our goals is a great thing.
  • vbgnia
    vbgnia Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm brand spanking new to MFP! Please feel free to add me too I can use some cheerleaders ???????????? Thanks! ????