Yes, we must love ourselves.

Options
Hello all! I have made a commitment to myself and my health..that I am no longer going to fall. I was so close to reaching my goal weight only to blow up again.

It wasn't until recently when I was in excruciating pain for a few days before I made a doctor's appointment. That's when reality hit me and he told me that I was pre-Diabetic. I knew that it would come for me eventually, I just didn't know when.

I vow to make this healthy lifestyle change so that one day I can motivate others and finally be proud of myself. I cannot express how wonderful the feeling of pride in one's self is.

There is no greater motivator than that which lies in the minds of each and every one of us. Don't rely on others, they aren't going to lose the weight for you or make that lifestyle change. Others are only there for support!

Anyways..I am a great listener! Feel free to add me if you have any questions or concerns about your life stressors. We all need a little pick-me-up every now and then instead of reaching for the refrigerator door.