Need Inspiration and more...

Options
ejadewelch
ejadewelch Posts: 12 Member
On my third day of my new journey and its Friday always a good day to let things slide. My short term goal is to make it through the weekend without going off plan. I also need friends on here it is so nice when I am feeling week to hear other peoples accomplishments and struggles.

Replies

• ejadewelch
    Options
    that would be weak....but anyway I hope to hear from some of you! B)
  • arose928
    arose928 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Every day is tough never mind weekends. Feel the pain hang in there you can do it
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is going to be one of the greatest things you've ever done in your life. You're going to reach your goal weight and live a healthy and fit life. You're going to look good in your skinny jeans and you're going to feel good about your body and how it looks. Continue the journey even after you stumble and never stop.
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Starting is the hard part. When you start eating clean, your body starts to detox. Let the craves, headaches, and crankiness began. Having a solid support system in place is the key to getting through the first two weeks. Stick to the 3 keys of fitness: Nutrition, Exercise, and Support. You got this! Feel free to add me.
  • dw180
    dw180 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ..its easier to have somebody that u can express how you feel to and they understand..this is a hard journey..one i know all to well...but we can do it even when mess up for a day we have to keep pushing and love yourself and what uour doing for yourself..in the long run it will be beneficial :)
  • skinnerfamily151
    skinnerfamily151 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It is day 3 for me also. I feel the pressure of the upcoming weekend. My husbands like to eat out on the weekend and that worries me. Congrats on making it to day 3 and we can do it.
  • shylady76
    shylady76 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You have found the right place to start your journey. I started mine last Saturday and weekends are difficult for me too sometimes. Add me as a friend if you like and we can encourage each other.
  • marydrury1
    marydrury1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    weekends are always the worst for me too. Keep hanging in there! :)
  • Gwyffendor
    Gwyffendor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    The best thing for me is to do the weighing on Sunday morning. This makes the weekends extra challenging, sometimes even going out for some extra exercises, just to find out that I have lost (some) weight. Of course I have to stick to the diet ;)
  • andrelovell
    andrelovell Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hooe you have a productuve weekend!
    Plan your meals ahead of time. Even your snacks. Good luck

On my third day of my new journey and its Friday always a good day to let things slide. My short term goal is to make it through the weekend without going off plan. I also need friends on here it is so nice when I am feeling week to hear other peoples accomplishments and struggles.[/quote]
    Gwyffendor wrote: »
    The best thing for me is to do the weighing on Sunday morning. This makes the weekends extra challenging, sometimes even going out for some extra exercises, just to find out that I have lost (some) weight. Of course I have to stick to the diet ;)

• losttrucker68
    losttrucker68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Keep going.. :)
  • ejadewelch
    Options
    I made it...lol
  • WELSHman22
    WELSHman22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    keep going, if you can make it through one weekend you can make it through many. Good luck.