June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE

Options
KarenZen
KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
Hi all,
This is an open invitation to participate in the MOBO MOTO June Mini Challenge, June 20-29. MOBO MOTO is a challenge group for the morbidly obese. It's an open group, so to join, just search and click.
For the challenge, choose your goal(s), name your reward, then give it your best ten-day effort! My goals are to log food every day, exercise every day, and follow a meal plan. My reward is $100 to spend at a local spa. I'm giving myself $1 for each percentage point, so if I complete my goals at 60%, I still get a reward of $60. I'm not perfect--but I make progress!

Please join in if you like a motivating, challenging type of group, or message me if you have questions!

Karen

Replies

• KarenZen
    KarenZen Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE

KarenZenKarenZen
    June 19, 2015 10:02AM in Getting Started
    June 20-29 MINI CHALLENGE. Our challenge group for the morbidly obese, MOBO MOTO, is starting a June mini challenge tomorrow.

June 21, 2015 8:59AM edited 9:01AM
    I don't know if you can "search" for a specific group yet, so I can send invites to anyone who wants to join. I think they'll show up in your message folder, then you just click and accept the invitation to join the group. From then on, it'll show up under your "my groups" list.

We started this challenge yesterday. I kept two of my goals--exercise every day and log all cood in my diary. My third goal I changed to "do something toward eating clean," which yesterday was to have free-range organic chicken for dinner. Today will be to look up some clean recipes for our local strawberries.

Even if you start a few days in, please don't hesitate to join. We aim for progress, not perfection!

Karen