"Only" 12 lbs

Options
2»

Replies

• peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! You looked great in the before pictures also, had that ideal curvy figure and now you still have curves but look so fit! Love your work out outfit btw, bright orange is my fave!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! I am short too and this has motivated me. How long did it take you? My weight loss has been slow but I am pretty sure I am adding muscle along the way.
  • Becky_charles29
    Becky_charles29 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks all...something I will take from this is....I need to buy more bright workout gear!!!
  • roma1215
    roma1215 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job you look wonderful. The strength training did wonders for you.
  • Becky_charles29
    Becky_charles29 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    eshnna wrote: »
    Wow! Amazing! I am short too and this has motivated me. How long did it take you? My weight loss has been slow but I am pretty sure I am adding muscle along the way.

I started on 27th March - so about 10 weeks I think. Around 1.2lbs a week but some were more, some were less, but never over 2lbs. I'm prepared for slow. I'd rather occasionally be able to treat myself - I have a couple of glasses of wine a week and the odd biscuit/chocolate here and there. When I've restricted too much, I have been miserable and only lasted 2 weeks. In the last 10 weeks, I have had wine, pizza, chocolate and a chinese take-away but I counted it all and the results surprised me. Just shows this does work and it's not a punishment...it's a lifestyle
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!