Favorite flavor

Options
2»

Replies

• Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    headofphat wrote: »
    I used to make one that tasted like Reeses's cups, and my second favorite is birthday cake flavor

Where on God's beautiful green earth do you get birthday cake flavored protein shake?

Hahaha, I just got vanilla flavor protein and added sugar free flavors to it to create that
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Like a fitness Martha Stewart
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    hmmmm. Not one single dirty mind in here. :|
    Natural flavor. Or chocolate.

I tried to come up with a clever way of saying "semen flavor" but it didn't work out. Oh well.

I came in here to say "jizz"...

• _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    hmmmm. Not one single dirty mind in here. :|
    Natural flavor. Or chocolate.

I tried to come up with a clever way of saying "semen flavor" but it didn't work out. Oh well.

I came in here to say "jizz"...

You've been stalking me and reading my other posts again, haven't you my darling? How sweet. ;) I do enjoy the word "jizz" though.

I actually haven't. Haven't had time. Later perhaps.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I used to make one that tasted like Reeses's cups
    I use a just-add-milk one that is exactly that flavor. I also love triple-chocolate powder but don't remember what brand it is.
    Note: I beg you, please stay away from pre-shaken, canned or cartoned shakes. Those are okay at the first sip but nasty thereafter (yes, I'd shake them thoroughly.)! I also avoid strawberry ones. Too reminiscent of an about-to-expire yogurt drink, yuck!
  • vypressme
    vypressme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Pinacolada
  • Fitnessflexibility
    Fitnessflexibility Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    What flavours do you add to make birthday cake :astonished:
    You guys really impress me!!! I only have added fruit or peanut butter to my shakes! I'm really missing out it seems