Obsessed

Am I the only one that gets totally obsessed with MFP?? I'm constantly checking my feed, looking at my goals, looking at the community, going over my diary, and so on. I know my goals and diary don't change and my feed doesn't always update every 5min but I still have to look. Lol. I'm completely addicted!

Replies

• MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    LOL no, you are not the only one. :) I have to always check to see how many calories I have left, making sure I haven't gone over, even though I hadn't eaten anything since the last time I checked.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    No , i only come on to log my foods or when im bored
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    I'm completely addicted to it haha. I was up like 3 hours later than usual Thursday because I got stuck in the forums. I check it constantly on my breaks at work. I feel like the more i'm on it the stricter I will be!
  • Lilyquinn83
    Lilyquinn83 Posts: 3 Member
    If anything, I need to check it more often. I go through spurts where I log and exercise/eat really well. I lose two pounds, and then gain two the next day for no apparent reason. Repeat. It aggravates the crap out of me so I end up saying to heck with it. Hopefully this time I'll become a little more obsessed.