My Name is "Dieter Reimers".....

raufrunter
raufrunter Posts: 1 Member
.....I am 85 years old and handicapped...live alone in an downtown Apartment....have no Family and only one Friend who is quite busy and therefore only visits once a month. I have Diabetis 2 and also have GOPD and Asthma. I am quite weak and only are able to leave my home with a walker and a Scooter which was supplied to me by the City. I find it very difficult to do any exercises, only with some help from my visiting Family Doctor and a weekly Nurse. My Life depends on my Laptop Computer doing my online banking and purchase weekly Food delivery and other items. My Food which I consume are mostly various Fruits and Vegetables and any kind of Fish. My favourite Fish is delivered by "Gateway". Perhaps you can help me to find somewhere in this City where I can purchase "Smoked fried Herring" and especially "Herring Salad" from a Company called "Nord". I have looked everywhere and it is part of my diet and I would be very grateful.....!!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited June 2015
    There's a T2 group you should check out: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1772-type-2-diabetes-support-group I imagine the group will be very helpful, lots of friends to make and tips to help you get along with Type 2 Diabetes.

Welcome to MFP :)

EDIT: Are you located in Germany? I Googled 'Herring Salad' and Nord but the only I see is items from Germany. To help I would need to know what 'city' you are located in :)