Tips to lose the last bit of weight

I've lost 2 stone 10 pound in the last 7 weeks any tips how to lose the last 4 pound before I go on holiday this Thursday. Thanks

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    edited June 2015
    4 pounds by Thursday? Are you okay? Just aim for you standard .5 lbs per week. You'll look great on vacation.

And be grateful you get to go on a vacation.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Also 38 pounds in 7 weeks? That's way too quick to be losing. I'd start to worry about your body being malnourished.
  • Randy589
    Randy589 Posts: 18 Member
    I've lost 23 lbs in just under 6 months. It's getting harder but I'm only 7 lbs away from my goal weight (to be in the healthy BMI range). Trying to lose 4 lbs in a few days won't work, be realistic. And really, what does it matter anyway? Most people gain weight on holidays. Just make up for it when you are back on your regular routine.

I went to Vegas for almost a week and gained 5 lbs. That hurt (mentally) but, that's life, it just set me back a bit in time but I'll get my goal and life will go on. You obviously don't need weight loss tips, you just need the tip of don't attach a time to weight loss.
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Also 38 pounds in 7 weeks? That's way too quick to be losing. I'd start to worry about your body being malnourished.

2 stone is 28lbs, each stone is 14lbs
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Livgetfit wrote: »
    malibu927 wrote: »

2 stone is 28lbs, each stone is 14lbs

@Livgetfit - the Op lost 2 stone & 10 lbs which is equal to 38 lbs