Focus on leading a healthy lifestyle

Options
Hi everyone. I'm looking for some MFP buddies to help me stay motivated and healthy.

I'm not new, but am back to being more active on MFP after a long absence. I lost over 35 lbs using MFP as a tool about 3-4 years ago. I exercised regularly, learned how to eat healthy, and found myself in better shape than I ever imagined was possible for me. Then I hit some difficult times in my life and lost the will to do all those things that, deep down, I knew were right.

After regaining some weight (15 lbs), I'm back and trying to take better care of myself again. Are there other people out there who want to live a healthy lifestyle, but struggle with it in the face of life's realities? No gimmicks, no quick-fixes, no dangerous silliness - just a straight-forward life-long commitment to respecting our bodies and our health.

Replies

• JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hey! I also lost weight about 2-3 years ago and than life got in the way. I put back on about 60 pounds which was horrible, but still not back to my starting weight which is good. I'm back on this journey to be healthy and happy. I've learned I have to do this strictly for me. Good luck on your journey, and if you'd like more friends feel free to add me.