Day one of (hopefully) a new, healthier life is going well!

Options
Brigante37
Brigante37 Posts: 11 Member
After signing up last night I've been more keen than ever to reach my personal goals. I've started off modestly - continuing to eat well, cut out practically all sugars (should be getting enough from fruits and meals) as I have done for a couple of months now - but crucially started/incorporated a beginners weight training routine (and didn't skip a single set, rep or give up entirely!) with 10kg (~22lbs) dumbbells (this is the one, recommend by another user)

I've already read some great advice on here and been pointed towards some great exercises/routines. The nutrition side of things, where I really struggle, seems to be well discussed and laid-out on here too.

Good luck to all of you! If you have similar goals, or are just enthusiastic about sharing your successes, feel free to add me - the more people who can see when you're not doing well, the more chance of being spurred on again hopefully!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!