Hi. My my name is Dianna.

Options
Laughs13
Laughs13 Posts: 12 Member
I've been on this journey of weightloss since I was a young girl. I was always bigger than other girls, and my mom wanted me to lose weight, honestly I just wanted to be me. I wanted to love myself for who I was. As I grew up and got married and had my daughter , the weight seem to pile on. Today I'm 5 foot even , weigh 220 and I understand that I need to lose weight to enjoy my life. So here I am, posting this and saying hi to everyone else that just like me, wants to lose weight in a world where you stumble and fall and pick yourself back up.

Replies

• TakingBackForever
    TakingBackForever Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We have similar starting weights. I've tried to lose weight for a long time, I've been doing it a month now and it's starting to actually work! Woo! Good luck on your journey. Hopefully you're doing this because you want to, and not because others said you needed to (except your doctor...listen to your doctor!).
  • Laughs13
    Laughs13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I did it for myself. Its actually one of the first thing I do for myself instead of for everyone else. Its hard sometimes especially when I miss one day of working out it just spirals out of control.I appreciate the comment and I hope things work out good for you.