Starting Monday! & looking for determined friends around 180-200lb

Options

Replies

• pametha
    pametha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I need all the motivation and support I can get. I am 46, weigh 195, goal is 160. I am having a hard time staying motivated. Would love any suggestion on how you stay motivated. Good luck all!
  • Kassouf1108
    Kassouf1108 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5'6'' weigh 198 goal of 150.
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    I am in the same situation as you! I Log daily so feel free to add me. Love extra motivation. :)
  • too_fat_to_fail
    too_fat_to_fail Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today also. 5'4", with about 50 lbs to lose. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • 5midlohoos
    5midlohoos Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added - 5'5'' and 182 - looking to lose to 140 pounds! WE CAN DO THIS!!!
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Added all!
  • FrankieChristopher1
    FrankieChristopher1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    pametha wrote: »
    Hi all, feel free to add me. I need all the motivation and support I can get. I am 46, weigh 195, goal is 160. I am having a hard time staying motivated. Would love any suggestion on how you stay motivated. Good luck all!

• jasminerz2015
    jasminerz2015 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Add me please .. want to join u :)
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added!
  • clairebpratt
    clairebpratt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I hope it's too late to jump on the bus. I'd love to join in.

Height: 5'1"
    Current Weight: 182 down from 185 last week
    Goal Weight: 130
    Female

Please add me. I need the friendship and teamwork to keep me going!
  • Mgonza55
    Mgonza55 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Totally need some motivating friends too! Have recommitted to try to get to 120 lbs. Currently 160. Add me! Also, my diary is Public if you are interested in seeing what my days look like or just needing some inspiration!
  • abliebowitz
    abliebowitz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I need the help. I think about this all the time!
  • fitmap73
    fitmap73 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That's great, and I'm glad you're starting today instead of Monday! Just take it one day at a time!
  • tkmotivation
    tkmotivation Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Friend me as well. :) I'm a bit higher than your post (217) but my ultimate goal is -78 lbs to bring me down to 145. I. Already down 6. We can do this! I've also been there, done that and am determined to get down to goal!
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you all too. At 41 I'm probably twice your age, but it sounds like we want to do similar things. :) I'm now at 180 (lost about 5 already) and want to get to 140, and back into those size 10's and maybe that one size 8 in my closet. ;) LOL

I'm doing this mostly through diet as I have a knee and hip issue at the moment. I will add in walking and eventually some weight lifting again.
  • healthybearey
    Options
    Added all <3
  • InfoomaousTete
    InfoomaousTete Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    5'3 shorty here :) I am currently 199 and my goal is 140 as well. Heaviest was 220 and I got down to 160 in June of 2012 and like so many others a minor health issue, on top of stress, lack of working out and major overeating...I gained 40 pounds back. So July 1st was my new beginning, I log daily and use a my fitbit charge religiously. Please feel free to add me. I would love some extra support!
  • sam88elliott
    sam88elliott Posts: 7 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking for all the motivation I can get also, I've used MFP a few times but never had buddies to share my journey with. I'm 5'8'' and 180lbs, looking to get to between 140 and 146. I've been 203lbs at my heaviest and last summer I was 157 at my lightest. I'm off to Mexico next year and I really wanna reach my goal.