Juicers

Options
Anyone here use juicers regularly, if so, what kind have you found to be the best, and what kind of vegs/fruit do you juice?
When you are juicing, do you eat other food, does it supplement or replace a meal? thank you.

Replies

• cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have juiced for my morning meal for a long time. I used a vitamixer and a nutribullet. I do not recommend nutribullet. Mine broke in a few months. I know throw a banana or strawberries with ice and protein powder for my breakfast. Much easier.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I have only ever used one juicer but I do love it.

My husband got a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth at work. It works pretty good and it's on the lower end of pricing which is great as we have never used a juicer before. We didn't want to spend a lot in case we didn't like it or didn't end up using the thing regularly. We use it about five days a week. Ours cost regular price $89 but we got it on sale and got a staff discount on it which is great!

For juices, it all depends on what's in my fridge! My favourite juice is half an apple, four or so strawberries, a bit of spinach, a carrot, a bit of cucumber and some ginger. Depending on how much juice you want you will need a lot more produce but we have small cups almost daily to lessen the amount of produce we have to buy.

I will never use juice as my sole nutrition intake nor would I replace a meal with it. We use it as an extra or a snack to get more nutrients in.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    My ex tried that once. Made his junk shrink. Hence "ex."