Keto diet

i just started on my keto diet about a month ago. I started using MFP and it helps a lot. I am constantly looking foods up. Some surprise me on the carb content. Anyone who wants to friend me is welcome. Not sure where the journey will take me but I've been trying to lose weight for a year and all I have seemed to be able to do is put on weight. This is the first time I've begun to lose.

Replies

• pedidiva
    pedidiva Posts: 199 Member
    HI have you found the low carb group ? I'll PM you.
  • carrin2709
    carrin2709 Posts: 1 Member
    I'd like to join a low carb group as well... been low carbing for a month now and have lost 14.6 pounds.
  • laynette88
    laynette88 Posts: 3 Member
    i just started on my keto diet about a month ago. I started using MFP and it helps a lot. I am constantly looking foods up. Some surprise me on the carb content. Anyone who wants to friend me is welcome. Not sure where the journey will take me but I've been trying to lose weight for a year and all I have seemed to be able to do is put on weight. This is the first time I've begun to lose.

Just started Keto today... I need help!
  • laynette88
    laynette88 wrote: »
    i just started on my keto diet about a month ago. I started using MFP and it helps a lot. I am constantly looking foods up. Some surprise me on the carb content. Anyone who wants to friend me is welcome. Not sure where the journey will take me but I've been trying to lose weight for a year and all I have seemed to be able to do is put on weight. This is the first time I've begun to
  • laynette88
    I just started Keto today.... I need help... And diet buddies
  • sherrimartin007
    sherrimartin007 Posts: 1 Member
    I have just started keto a week ago. It been tough trying to focus on not eating sweet foods since auger seems to be in everything. I have been eating a lot of salads until I expand my recipe list. I use the keto urine strips to measure my keto levels for now until I get the breathing tester that my doctor has suggested. I have eggs and bacon every morning but I am getting tired of that believe it or not. Looking for something else to try.
  • yarwell
    yarwell Posts: 10,477 Member
    Mushroom or cheese omelette is another breakfast option. Depending on goals a high fat greek yoghurt with low carb berries and chia or flax seed is another angle.
  • randiewilliams72
    randiewilliams72 Posts: 119 Member
    I've been thinking of trying chia seeds. Been seeing a lot of mention of them for fiber and such. I'll have to try to find them.