Anyone have some yummy healthy recipes?

Options
ryanna01
ryanna01 Posts: 67 Member
Hey guys! I'm just here seeing if any of you have super yummy and healthy meals me and my family can try!

Replies

• lovespinkflowers
    lovespinkflowers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    we eat broccoli and cheese quesadilla. its is supper easy.. the burrito size tortilla about 1 cup of chopped broccoli about 1 cup shred Colby cheese ...place tortilla in pan with cheese in broccoli let it start to melt then flip...cook on low flame. cooks in about 10 minutes....place on cutting board and slice like pizza about two good slices per person (good for a family of 3)
  • MariG25
    MariG25 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    As a snack love toasted whole wheat bread spread with peanut butter and topped with half of a banana. Yum =P
    Another one is grilling a chicken breast along with bell peppers (tri colors) and pineapple chunks, it was scrumptious
  • ryanna01
    ryanna01 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    we eat broccoli and cheese quesadilla. its is supper easy.. the burrito size tortilla about 1 cup of chopped broccoli about 1 cup shred Colby cheese ...place tortilla in pan with cheese in broccoli let it start to melt then flip...cook on low flame. cooks in about 10 minutes....place on cutting board and slice like pizza about two good slices per person (good for a family of 3)
    That sounds super good and I have it all in my house I'll have to try it one time.