WHOAAA I took in how much????

Options
2»

Replies

• David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    The first day I started with MFP I put in my food for the previous day (when I started losing weight) and was shocked to see I was in the "to gain weight" calorie range still! Shows how important tracking calories is for weight loss.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    I realized my sodium intake is about 6000mg per day. Crazy

surprised-019.gif

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    I just worry about the calories.

I can't spare the worry about micronutrients that are extremely likely to be wrong.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Eileen_S wrote: »
    I realized my sodium intake is about 6000mg per day. Crazy

surprised-019.gif

lul the dinner I'm eating right now has 3k

umad? :trollface:
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts have less calories than I thought! It was a good shock.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    My sodium is through the roof and that doesn't even count the salt I add. Meh. I'm a sodium monster.
  • mcr96
    mcr96 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Billy, i am all for drinking lots of water but if i consume 7L of water (233oz) i would float away and the cats aren't trained yet to save me or throw me a life preserver.

I'm pretty sure it's not your body weight, but half of that number! So since i'm around 180, then I should be drinking around 90oz. Otherwise, you'll pee WAYYY more than wanted lol

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Sodium was not only the biggest shocker, it's the thing that was hardest for me to control, Until I committed to making more things myself, I just couldn't do it.

I don't know how people do it while buying pre-made food. Everything is loaded with it.
  • chismmegan
    chismmegan Posts: 45 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I don't even track my sodium. Sugars either. And I'm still losing. No issues with bloating also.

I can't tell if I'm bloating or not. This might be off topic and a little ignorant but how the heck do you know if you're boating? When I eat "bad" I try and drink a bunch of water to help stop the bloating..if it even happens to me.

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts have less calories than I thought! It was a good shock.

that was ice cream sandwhichs for me. I was very disappointed in ice cream drumsticks
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    chismmegan wrote: »
    I don't even track my sodium. Sugars either. And I'm still losing. No issues with bloating also.

I can't tell if I'm bloating or not. This might be off topic and a little ignorant but how the heck do you know if you're boating? When I eat "bad" I try and drink a bunch of water to help stop the bloating..if it even happens to me.

I mean I wouldn't really worry about it one way or the other, you know? just stay on top of your hydration

eating right is a lifestyle not a diet, right? so I mean there will be some fluctuations here and there but the important thing is your long term success

so don't stress out about one particular day or another