Mock Patty Melt

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
Not really a recipe...but something I put together.

I have been craving a patty melt. LOVE them!! But, of course I haven't even bothered to eat one in quite awhile. Well, today, I am preparing to have one for dinner.

1 Boca All American Flame Grilled Burger (Don't be afraid of these! They are actually quite good!)
2 slices Beefsteak Light Rye Bread
Kraft 2% Swiss Slices
Sweet onion, which I will saute in a little pam to "caramalize".

I calculated this sandwich to be 230 calories, 6.5 g fat.

I also got the Mccains oven roasted potatoes and some broccoli. My entire dinner is calculated at less than 500 calories.

Enjoy!

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    Not really a recipe...but something I put together.

I have been craving a patty melt. LOVE them!! But, of course I haven't even bothered to eat one in quite awhile. Well, today, I am preparing to have one for dinner.

1 Boca All American Flame Grilled Burger (Don't be afraid of these! They are actually quite good!)
    2 slices Beefsteak Light Rye Bread
    Kraft 2% Swiss Slices
    Sweet onion, which I will saute in a little pam to "caramalize".

I calculated this sandwich to be 230 calories, 6.5 g fat.

I also got the Mccains oven roasted potatoes and some broccoli. My entire dinner is calculated at less than 500 calories.

Enjoy!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmm. Patty melt. MMmmmm Thanks :heart:
  • chiefiron
    chiefiron Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.

My GF's daughter went through a Vegetarian kick last year, her mom didnt want to encourge her but i kept buying all kinds of Boca products for her. she loved most of them and shes a very picky teenage girl when it comes to food.

Tim
  • TamTastic
    Options
    This turned out really well by the way! I mean, not exactly the same as a true patty melt but not bad at all!! And not as greasy!! :)