how can I lose this last 7 pounds?

Options
Hi, I have been losing weight for a while now and I am finally down to my last 7 pounds :) I have noticed that all of the things that were sure to make me lose some weight no longer work . I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and I never go above my calorie goal (except for today..lol). It seems no matter how hard I try the scale no longer wants to move. I know that since I have hit a healthy weight it is going to be harder but is it supposed to be THIS hard? I do not know much about weight loss and I learn it all as I go. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to stimulate my body to lose weight again?

Replies

• grantm
    grantm Posts: 6
    Options
    what if you reduce your carbohydrate goal and increase your workouts to 5 times a week?
  • Jamiebee24
    Jamiebee24 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Maybe you could add in an extra gym day...or try a different workout to shock your body. Even an evening walk every night of the week might work!! Just a few suggestions for you!

Stay positive and it'll come off!! Good luck!!
  • dac60
    dac60 Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi, I have been losing weight for a while now and I am finally down to my last 7 pounds :) I have noticed that all of the things that were sure to make me lose some weight no longer work . I go to the gym at least 3 times a week and I never go above my calorie goal (except for today..lol). It seems no matter how hard I try the scale no longer wants to move. I know that since I have hit a healthy weight it is going to be harder but is it supposed to be THIS hard? I do not know much about weight loss and I learn it all as I go. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to stimulate my body to lose weight again?
    ...medifast worked for me....
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Lay off the Klondike bars :-) But seriously, you should watch your sugar and sodium intakes. For the last few pounds, decrease sodium to under 1000 mg.
  • Ind3p3dent
    Ind3p3dent Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Great! Thanks everyone :)