Please Help I'm needing Support and Motivation

Options
Please help I need everyone's help I'm of always making bad food choices and I need to change that now if I want to lose weight. I'm putting No Soda Signs on Fridge, and I'm not going to buy any cookies, cakes, or sweet stuff, my plan is to buy more fruit and whole grain stuff and more lettuce salads with measured topping and etc.

I have my Calorie Goal set to 1700 which also allows me room for when I go walking or to the gym which I have a Membership to Planetfitness and I'm going to create a schedule on which days I go there and what days I walk weather permitting of course outside.

Please add me as a Friend and I will do the same in return.

Replies

• kwiet_storm
    kwiet_storm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Planetfitness? I heard so many bad reviews about that place. You drop the weight and you will be asked to leave. You lift heavy weights, you will be asked to leave cos your intimidating the other people.
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Regardless of the gym you're at, there are ways of having the drinks and food you like within moderation and still losing weight. If you have trouble with having small amounts of them foods you consume without binging on them then send me a request and I'll give you a few more pointers