Hi I'm Danny. Here to "bulk"...

Options
Hi I'm Danny 26, 6ft1, from England. I've just downloaded this app 5 days ago in the hope it may give me the extra push I need to gain weight again.
I do find it difficult to gain weight as I pretty much hate food, eating has never been a pleasure but always a chore.
In 2009 I dropped to my lowest weight ever due to poor lifestyle, 10.9 stone!
7 months later I bulked up to 15 stone, after a while of again indulging in a poor lifestyle I managed to drop to around 12 stoned by 2011, 7 months later I bulked up again to 16 stone, the biggest I've been.
It's now 2015 and I've dropped to 12 stone again. Given the right environment I can make gains pretty quick. Free time in the free world is easy to waste and I've wasted too much.
Thank you for taking time time to read this, add me as a friend & hopefully we can support each other, whatever your goals maybe :smiley:

Replies

• AsISmile
    AsISmile Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Hi Danny,
    I don't have experience bulking, but do know what it's like to loose weight and then gain it back. For me it wasn't easy at all.
    It sounds like you would really benefit from keeping track of your calories during maintenance.
    Good luck on your journey :)