Getting Started - Reaching Out - UK

Hello the all of the MFP community.

My Name is Nathaniel - I am 25 Years Old, Happily Engaged and from Wolverhampton.

I myself have struggled with weight my whole life - At times, its a counter positive effect of being the right weight but striving for something else. I do this so much that I exhaust myself and give up totally and sink on the size.

for the past 4 years I have been my worse and ended up heavier then I ever was. at 24 Stone at 23 Years old I decided enough was enough. Through absolute detirmination I got off my *kitten* and started working out. I started running and joined a football team. Withing the first 12 months I lost 70 pounds, and ran a half marathon.

After the half Marathon my motivation died. The football season finished and i found myself struggling again. A year later (although I still played football) with 2 holidays thrown in I yo'yo'd around 15 pounds, Dropping to a low of 232pounds. I am now at 247pounds again but I have caught myself this time. I have been a constant MFP user but with false pretenses - I was mugging myself into the fact I Was doing ok... but I am not, I am not loseing (somehow not gaining)...

I feel like a alcholic coming admitting my adiction... I love excercising, I really love it. I love moving and I love eating properly its just total routine and its all in my head (I guess a lot of people can make sense of that).

I needed this mornings gym session to go well, but I seem to have caught my motivation. I cannot log 100% because of labels etc, however I will try.

I am looking for friends, From all around the world (But I am based in the UK). I need accountability people - people to motivate, I need to have some friends to share a story with, people to get to know and share knowledge and routines. I need to find someone or some'people same sort of weight as me looking to lose weight.

Today I started 5X5 Stronglifts with a 1750 calorie diet - waiting on my protein shakes, because I will be hitting macros. I want to get myself happy again and make massive life style changes.

Anyway, thanks for reading - sorry its a wall, but please everyone send me a friend request and lets hit this journey together!