feeling bad-

Options
the scale is 10 lb up this week

Replies

• MarieWill64
    Options
    dont give up..keep trying and every day add 5 minutes to your exercise regime..u can do it!!!!!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Weight often fluctuates due to many factors - don't give up just settle in and do what you know you need to do!
  • trimatt77
    trimatt77 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    We all have bad weeks. Don't let it get you down. Just take a moment to regain your focus. I've taken a few months off from the app and need to get back to it. You will reach your goals!! :smile:
  • MaddieHard
    MaddieHard Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been having a bad couple of weeks too. What you need is an attitude adjustment (aka a kick in the butt).
    Stop it right now! When you wake up tomorrow you are starting with a clean slate! Do not forget the dream... that body you have wanted for years. Do not let a bad week (s) ruin your dream. You are showing that you care by being a part of this website, you know what you have to do to start fresh:
    -exercise more
    -make healthier choices
    -lower calorie intake
    = trust me these things work. You really can lose the weight. So do it! Do it now. It feels so good!
    Love,
    Your Friend (aka much needed kick in the butt)
    P.S. Btw wishing you the best. I've been where you are and there is no better feeling then working hard and seeing the results.
  • Corinne_Howland
    Corinne_Howland Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Chances are, if you gained it that quickly, it's mostly water. Watch the sodium and drink plenty of water. It's discouraging. I'm up 2 pounds this week, Went for my fitting for my daughter's wedding yesterday. I felt so good. The seamstress had to take out 4 inches in the back of my dress. But, now I'm scared it's coming back on.
    We have to get back to what worked.
  • Healthynut31
    Healthynut31 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I think I'm up a few as well. I know what I need to do its just so hard to get started again. I'm going to do it though, I cannot let myself down after all this hard work I've put in so far. If I can... anybody can. trust me. You can do it!! I need to take my own advice...
  • Slothsoul
    Slothsoul Posts: 181
    Options
    It is REALLY hard to gain that much weight in one week. So if you have, it has to be water weight--seriously, if it's not, seek medical help because it is not humanly possible. All you need to do is watch your sodium more strictly, and I promise you'll be ok. Keep trying. Keep working.

I always found it made it easier to see it as a job rather than a diet until I hit my target weight--a professional responsibility, basically. Made me take it very seriously.

(Damn, my supportive pep talks are GLORIOUS. </sarcasm>)
  • jellab
    jellab Posts: 35
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I've done that in a weekend before. LOL! Just get back on track as soon as you can. Weight you put on quickly will disappear quickly.