Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Down 30 lbs =D

kglading
kglading Posts: 80 Member
I was already stoked today because I stepped on the scale and it read that I've lost 30 lbs!! =D And then I went to work, only to be greeted as "Hey slim"... =D To top off this great day, I went to do my normal workout at the gym, and I noticed a girl at the desk (who I see almost everyday) looking at me funny... About 10 minutes later, she came up to me and exclaimed "Giiirrll,, how much weight have you lost?!"
I swear.. It feels like my birthday. =D It's a good feeling, because this whole week, I've been really struggling to actually see the difference in what my body looks like. Just had to brag a little =)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!