Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Just had my 2nd kiddo

looking for some motivation and support from other moms! Just had my second boy almost 4 weeks ago and need to get rid of the 45lbs that I gained! Also wondering g how to log in nursing calories burned?

Replies

• bjsack2010
    bjsack2010 Posts: 5 Member
    Feel free to add me! And any other moms out there. I had my daughter almost two years ago, lost some of the weight while breastfeeding but wasn't diligent, it crept back and I finally decided enough was enough! I came back to mfp 2 months ago and have made great progress!

My daughter was solely breastfed, and I always logged around 300 calories a day for breastfeeding. I didn't want to overestimate and then overeat. I also couldn't find a really good way of knowing accurately...
  • terrib1980
    terrib1980 Posts: 33 Member
    I just had my second baby 8 weeks ago - feel free to add me! I gained 55lbs during pregnancy. I've lost 30 of that but still have 25 to go before I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight. I have also been logging 300 calories per day for breastfeeding (just search "breastfeeding" in food).
  • duffgurl
    duffgurl Posts: 13 Member
    Hi I had my little one back in March. Thanks for sharing on how to track breastfeeding.
  • DsMama11
    DsMama11 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I was searching how to log breastfeeding and came across this. I had my second in March as well!