Protein Powder??

Options
What Protein powder is everyone using in their smoothies? I would like something that pretty much overpowers the veggie taste... :D

Replies

• nikkigood733
    nikkigood733 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I use optimum nutrition whey protein. If you throw some fruit that'll help with the veggie taste too.
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    I use optimum nutrition whey protein. If you throw some fruit that'll help with the veggie taste too.

I use that ON Whey Protein too. I was on the Cookies and cream, but just started trying French Vanilla which I approve of. :)
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I use an unflavored no sugar added powder. I throw in a banana and that usually over powers my kale and spinach. If you are using something like arugula or watercress, I don't think anything can over power those.
  • cindyangotti
    cindyangotti Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Try 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of crystal light powder... the strawberry banana flavor is what I use. I use GNC 25 Lean for protein powder. You can buy them in sample packs. that way if they aren't right for your smoothie you didn't lose much money.
  • jnoegrah
    jnoegrah Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Cytosport 100% whey, but i've never tried it mixing w/ veggies...
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Gnc Leanshake 25 is the one I use the most but I also liked Metagenics Ultraclear plus ph for the results and sustainability. The ultraclear tasted much worse but worked soo good at holding over my hunger and i saw myself eating less when I was taking it.
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Yogurt
  • hsvchic
    hsvchic Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I buy from venom protein. Low sugars and still tastes great.