Still hopeful.... posting again....

Options
I only want one....one random person from out in the strange cyber world who is willing to share some meaningful words. Not jibber jabber, not banter, not clever retorts. Some one who thinks more than they speak and is genuine in their commitments. There is a comfort in the honesty that occurs when two completely and wholly unconnected people can talk openly about their life and challenges and brag a little when they experience success without the other person feeling jealous, resentful or shocked. Some one who doesnt tell me I'm awesome "as i am" but truly hopes i become the me i imagine i can be. A realistic dreamer who is willing to journey a while with me....

Replies

• 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Any luck? If not, perhaps it's your chosen moniker. Could even be on a subconscious level. Just a thought.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    truth of the matter is this...you have to be able to give yourself what you need/want before you can expect anyone else to.

Relish in your own success why do you need someone else to as well.

Sometimes this "journey" is one of solitude...one of aloneness and I personally have enjoyed it that way most of the time...I have my friends here and they are great and we support each other and slap each others backs but I didn't have that at first...and it was fine...I relished in my own successes...