Can't see how much weight I've lost

Options
Just out of curiosity, why does MFP still show that I've lost 0 lbs even tho I've lost 5? I've been logging it in my progress

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Is your starting weight entered correctly?
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Happens for me sometimes in the app when I have a connection issue. Fixes itself by closing and opening the app again
  • starlitwaters
    starlitwaters Posts: 18 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Are you on the site or the app, OP?

Mine shows "0 lbs lost" on the front page of the site... even though I know I've logged my weight and the ticker I have on my profile updates when I log.

edit: Corrected this for myself - OP, do you have old weight entries that are lower than what you set your starting weight at? That was my issue.
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Ohhh that might be it @starlitwaters I've used the app off and on so i probably have old weights logged. How do i fix it?
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • BumbleBreeBuzz
    BumbleBreeBuzz Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.

Got it fixed! Thank you!