IT WORKS!

Options

Replies

• blb85
    blb85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like the vitamins and the greens. I use them and they help to regulate my body functions. I wouldn't go for the wraps or body slimming/weight loss products. I did try one of my girlfriend's 90-day weight loss challenges where we used the Thermofit, Fatfighters, and Greens. Honestly, it didn't do anything for me. Use the stuff for the vitamins, but don't buy into the hype of them being a "weight-loss" or "get skinny" product.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go wrap myself in saran wrap, turn my shower on to the hottest setting to steam up the place, and sit on the floor of my bathroom for an hour so that I'm allowed to post my commentary in this thread. Brb.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    blb85 wrote: »
    I like the vitamins and the greens. I use them and they help to regulate my body functions. I wouldn't go for the wraps or body slimming/weight loss products. I did try one of my girlfriend's 90-day weight loss challenges where we used the Thermofit, Fatfighters, and Greens. Honestly, it didn't do anything for me. Use the stuff for the vitamins, but don't buy into the hype of them being a "weight-loss" or "get skinny" product.

Or you could just get a basic multi at your local drugstore for a lot less money.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go wrap myself in saran wrap, turn my shower on to the hottest setting to steam up the place, and sit on the floor of my bathroom for an hour so that I'm allowed to post my commentary in this thread. Brb.

But but but - How will you breathe?
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have not used it and will comment if I want to because you can't tell me what to do. :D
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You already sort of know it doesn't work, don't you?
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options

Details, details.

I think it sounds like a fool-proof plan.
  • atypicalsmith
    Options
    Amerielle wrote: »
    I have not used it and will comment if I want to because you can't tell me what to do. :D

Hey! It's HER post!
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that started working for the company and I was a good sport and bought the greens. I just wanted something else to mix in my water from time to time.

I'm not a fan. Whatever claims they make are most assuredly baloney.

They tasted decent I suppose but not even kind of worth the money. I would rather buy protein bars/powder and some MIO.

~Lyssa
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

I'll go out and buy some bendy straws; it'll be like snorkeling. Sort of. A little bit.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    ndutyme10 wrote: »
    Has anyone used IT WORKS products? If you haven't please keep your comments to yourself. THANKS in advanced
    Fishing for suckers clients, perhaps, or am I just jaded?

• atypicalsmith
    Options

I'll go out and buy some bendy straws; it'll be like snorkeling. Sort of. A little bit.

You are such a good friend!
  • bpetrosky
    bpetrosky Posts: 3,911 Member
    Options
    My coworker tried IT WORKS. It made her fatter.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    An ex friend of mine sells them. She is heading to Thailand to get a gastric sleeve, lipo and a tummy tuck. Then she will use her before and after photos to sell the it doesn't work crappy product.
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Options
    The only thing it helps you to lose is cash
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I love when posters don't want to hear from the people who were too smart to fall for a sham in the first place.

OP - when a company needs to use completely unqualified sales staff pissing off their friends via Facebook to move a product, it's a pretty good sign it's a load of crap.
  • pollypocket1021
    pollypocket1021 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    mrsfitzyv8 wrote: »
    An ex friend of mine sells them. She is heading to Thailand to get a gastric sleeve, lipo and a tummy tuck. Then she will use her before and after photos to sell the it doesn't work crappy product.

That is the most dangerous thing I've heard of on MFP. And that's saying a lot.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    All at the same time?! I can't see how any part of that is a good idea, but don't you get plastics after the weight loss?
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    I have a friend who lost all her weight on her own and is now selling Advocare. She is the smartest person involved in any MLM, as far as I can tell.

hahahaa... thanks for the smile. :smiley:
  • Karen_can_do_this
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Tubbs216 wrote: »
    All at the same time?! I can't see how any part of that is a good idea, but don't you get plastics after the weight loss?

She's not the brightest spark. This is one of the main reasons why we're not friends. I told her it's stupid. Nothing against Thailand, but really? Overseas just got that? Then using the results to sell a *kitten* product.
    If I'm not going to support her "business venture" then I'm not good enough to be her friend.

The tummy tuck is for after the lipo apparently. It's all part of some stupid tourist medical holiday....

Edit: Overseas to Thailand for surgery?