Before/Starting Photos (June 22, 2015)

Options
Hi Everyone!

Here are my "current/starting photos" that will hopefully be my "before" photos over the next 6 months. This is one of the hardest things I've ever done.. and I've been through a lot. Just shows how much power body image issues can have over your mind.

I currently weigh about 164 and my goal weight is 135. About a year and a half ago, I weighed 148 and I was running 4-5 miles a day plus some at-home free weight workouts. After starting my office job, things have gone downhill. I know I have to make eating healthy and working out a priority again.

I just took these photos tonight. I plan on taking new photos once a month over the next 6 months at a minimum. For a while, yoga and running will be my workouts of choice while I get in the habit and fix my nutrition. Later, I plan on adding more weight training activities.

Wish me luck - and good luck to everyone else! (Feel free to share tips if you have them!) And sorry for the sideways view.

lr0fqkv7zexq.jpg

k524a2byuc23.jpg

Replies

• zakjal101
    zakjal101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It was hard at first. But once your determined it feels great. Especially when the first few pounds come off. Start with the simple things. Cut out sugary drinks. I started drinking a cup of water before my meals and started Zumba
  • SugarySummer
    SugarySummer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the tips! I appreciate the support : ) Cutting out sugar is definitely a goal of mine.
  • ChrisEdug
    ChrisEdug Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Any new photo's yet? I'm excited by your progress! :smiley:
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Ummm...this was 4 years ago and she only posted twice. I bet she is long gone.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    OP's account has been deactivated. Now we will never know.