new here hello :)

Options
ive been using the fitness pal for 2 weeks but only just had the time to get signed up.
I'm 48 and have put on the usual 10lbs a decade. i would like to lose it for my 50th that now seems not so far away! How did i get to be so old!!!! yikes!
Ive always battled body image and my weight. never once thought of myself as thin. Shiney when i was younger oh yer....Ive also found that when i start to make progress men start paying attention, i,m happily married don't want this, so that is when i normally self sabotage.
I have always felt i build muscle very easily. In the two weeks ive stuck to 1200 calories, or very close to it. Ive taken up my belt one hole. weight not changed! my husband and i have a cattle ranch so i am always outside but not into working out. I mow in 100 degree heat for hours, use the weedeater for hours, garden, ride horses, walk, check cattle etc so active, just not "working out" chores have to be done. so trying to find support for what for me has been a life long battle.
Ive always felt big, if i can get in a size 9 i am real slender!! i have a muffin top, being honest here and would just like my current clothes to fit lose. not into tiny sizes..not going to happen.
give me you thoughts, im in it for the long run....maybe this will help
Oh, i like to write too...
later :smile: