the dreaded half way mark

Options
im pretty much at the dreaded half way mark bouncing between 158 and 162.

ive lost around 25 pounds and im very happy about that but ive never been comfortable in my body fully.

ive always looked in the mirror and could see the real me under all those pounds mostly all in my tummy.

i think i will feel like me at 139/140 so right now that is my goal. but weight loss has slowed. i know i need to amp up my work out and trim up my diet. i don't care how long it takes i will reach my goal. :smile:

any motivational stories or tips for me.?

Replies

• Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Most people tend to give up when they hit that plateau and revert back to how they were, be in the minority and be the one that makes it! Weight loss will slow from time to time as your metabolism will adjust as your body does. If you want any more help give me a shout :)
  • millzy64
    millzy64 Posts: 50 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    You really don't even need to "amp up" anything. Just keep doing what you're doing. You'll get through the plateau and the weight will start coming off again. You've come this far, go for it! Just be honest with yourself and be sure to track everything you eat. Recalculate your daily requirements every 10 lbs or so and you'll get there before you know it. As long as your hitting that weekly deficit, the weight will come off.
  • LateWinterWolf90
    LateWinterWolf90 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about it. As you lose weight your metabolism actually slows down and adjust to the fact you weigh less lol. I spent almost a 2 weeks at the same weight then yesterday i lost another pound :) Woop :) Keep it up!