Favourite cheat meal?

Options
Just as the title says, whats everyones favourite cheat meal?

I love a big bowl of carbonara with lots & lots of garlic bread, whats yours?

Replies

• RebeccaD22
    RebeccaD22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    my cheat treat is ice cream. Any form, scooped, milkshake, cone, sundae, melted, don't care. :)
  • biodigit
    biodigit Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    pizza with icecream.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    what makes it a cheat meal? define it. I wouldn't consider carbonara "cheating" in the least...i don't see anything inherently unhealthy about carbonara.

I try not to look at food as "good" or "bad"...I try to look at my diet in its overall context. I eat really healthfully...so I don't look at my pizza night with my boys every couple of weeks as "cheating"...it's just pizza night and in the context of my otherwise awesome nutritional profile, having a couple slices of pizza every couple weeks is fairly irrelevant to the whole of my diet.
  • maccaria
    maccaria Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    plain chicken shish kebab, feels like a cheat but is still quite healthy (minus the pita bread :P )
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    what makes it a cheat meal? define it. I wouldn't consider carbonara "cheating" in the least...i don't see anything inherently unhealthy about carbonara.

I try not to look at food as "good" or "bad"...I try to look at my diet in its overall context. I eat really healthfully...so I don't look at my pizza night with my boys every couple of weeks as "cheating"...it's just pizza night and in the context of my otherwise awesome nutritional profile, having a couple slices of pizza every couple weeks is fairly irrelevant to the whole of my diet.

While I agree foods shouldn't be "good" or "bad" it's widely accepted and known that a cheat meal is something that usually wouldn't be eaten and is considered a "treat"

Although I'm the same as @cwolfman13 I just fit everything into my calories if I really want them!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Whatever I'm craving at the time. But typically it fits in my weekly calories just fine... so it's no cheat. Cheats are Holidays and special events for me... when I end up eating way too much to possibly make up for the rest of the week.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Baby back ribs are the only thing that really makes me feel like I'm "cheating". There is no way they'll fit into my calories, so I don't eat them often.
  • beachhouse758
    beachhouse758 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    • Huge, grilled Porterhouse and a couple of Guinness Extra Stout
    or
    • 2 racks of baby back ribs and a side of coleslaw
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    All the pizza

(I don't do cheat meals and eat pizza regularly, but sometimes you just gotta eat the whole thing-with beer)
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I totally love ice cream and chips and dip. And milk chocolate!!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Foods that I love and make fit into my regular diet:

All the nut butters
    Homemade bread
    Good quality cheese
    Pizza
    Wings
    Good quality dark chocolate
    I could go on all day...
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Hot chips
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    A huge bowl of parmesan cheese pasta! It is usually over my daily goal all by its lonesome. Cheesy, buttery deliciousness!
  • janisvin
    janisvin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Oh, pizza!!! I love you, I hate you. Ok I love you.
  • Sweetie_1103
    Sweetie_1103 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm one week into MFP and I'm going to have a hard time especially with limiting the cheat meals. For me it's going to be Nachos, and Starbucks frappucino. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw how many cals were in my weekly frapp. Will step up the workout that day cause I refuse to give it up.
  • sabrinacrandall
    sabrinacrandall Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Always. So good.
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Nachos...mmmm :p
  • Shreshy
    Shreshy Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    And pizza!!!
  • yesimpson
    yesimpson Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    In an ideal world, a huge bacon blue-cheeseburger with chips, onion rings and coleslaw. Banoffee pie for pudding. As much beer as I can manage after all that.