Meal Ideas??

Options
What are some healthy meal ideas that require little to no cooking. I recently injured my arm and find it difficult but Im trying to shed these pounds. Im already drinking only water.. I have 50lbs to lose..

Replies

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    What do you like to cook and eat?

Do those...just make/eat smaller portions.
  • NovemberLuna
    NovemberLuna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Meats.. a few salads... I have a horrible sweet tooth but am trying to stay away from that.. hubby made a pizza for the kids and I did have three slices but am trying to stay away from the rest lol thats basically all Ive eaten today and its after 2pm. Im getting so frustrated and impatient with trying to lose weight.. I just want it to happen already..
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Try skinnytaste. She does tons of crockpot recipes that are delicious imo.
  • NovemberLuna
    NovemberLuna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We were eating lots of fastfoods during our move/trying to get settled that we've all gained quite a bit. Need to make some major changes.
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I second skinny taste, it's good even fore picky eaters
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Meats.. a few salads... I have a horrible sweet tooth but am trying to stay away from that.. hubby made a pizza for the kids and I did have three slices but am trying to stay away from the rest lol thats basically all Ive eaten today and its after 2pm. Im getting so frustrated and impatient with trying to lose weight.. I just want it to happen already..

Weight loss takes time, patience and consistency. It all about eating less than you burn, creating a caloric deficit. You can still eat pizza as long as it fits into your calories for the day. I'd suggest reading this thread to get a better understanding:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1